Space Stuffed Shrooms Recipe
A psychedelic take on a cocktail classic! Crab and jack cheese combine with ganja butter to make a savory delight as good as it gets. Perfect for a “get lifted on food” themed mixer.
-7 tablespoons master recipe ganja butter, melted
-24 fresh mushrooms, rinsed
-2 tablespoons scallions, minced
-1 teaspoon lemon juice
-1 cup diced cooked crab meat (canned is cool)
-1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
-1 egg, beaten
-1/2 teaspoon dried dill
-Sea salt & black pepper to taste
-Pinch organic sugar
-3/4 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese, divided
-1/4 cup dry white wine
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Add 3 tablespoons melted butter to a medium sized baking pan.
2. Remove stems from mushrooms. Set aside caps and finely chop stems.
3. Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the chopped stems and green onions and sauté until soft.
4. Remove saucepan from heat and stir in lemon juice, crab meat, breadcrumbs, egg, dill and 1/4 cup Monterey jack cheese. Season to taste.
5. Place mushroom caps in the buttered pan, and stir until caps are coated with the butter. Stuff mushrooms generously with the green onion and crab meat mixture. Top with remaining Monterey jack cheese.
6. Pour wine into the pan around the mushrooms.
7. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Serve warm, get high.